Foot Levelers custom-made orthotics help stabilize your body by supporting, aligning, and balancing your body.
Stabilizing orthotics are prescription shoe inserts. They are custom-made to easily slide into your shoes and support the unique shape of your feet. They replace the generic insole included with shoes and are designed to align your spine, hips, and neck, as well as to secure Chiropractic adjustments beyond the adjusting table.
Just as everyone has a unique personality, everyone has a unique body structure and foot shape. The benefit of using custom-made orthotics, rather than generic massed produced ones, is that they are perfectly fitted to your body structure.
Custom-Made Stabilizing Orthotics benefits:
- Support all 3 arches of your feet to help balance your body
- Promote optimum posture and enhance and secure Chiropractic adjustments
- Individually designed based on 3D imaging and advice from Dr. Tom
- Patented Gait Cycle System® offers support through each phase of your gait
- Guaranteed or your money back
What custom orthotics will do for you:
- Stabilizing orthotics correct feet imbalance for improved weight distribution
- The lower extremity returns to proper alignment when feet are balanced with stabilizing orthotics
- With the feet and legs aligned and supported, the pelvis can return to its normal balanced position
Restoring a balanced foundation for the spine will relieve pain caused by poor body mechanics.
Scanning your feet is FREE and easy. It only takes a few minutes and you can do it while you wait for your Chiropractic Adjustment, Massage Therapy, or Deep Tissue Laser Therapy.
Stop by the office today or call for your FREE scan.